Get a Quote.
Poligono Talluntx II, Calle N, naves 18-20 31192 Tajonar (Navrra) – Spain
M-F: 9:00 am – 3:00pm, S-S: closed
Responsible: PLASTIC REPAIR SYSTEM 2011, S.L. – Purpose: Estimate carbon footprint savings – Legitimation: Consent of the interested party – Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties unless it is a legal obligation or the assignment is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose – Rights: You have right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information – Additional information: you can consult additional and detailed information on data protection <a href=”#”> here</a>
Frequently Asked Questions
Plastic Repair System repairs, maintains and modifies any object made of plastic, for both businesses and individuals. The most common plastics are polyethylene (PE, HDPE), polypropylene (PP), polycarbonate, HDP, etc.
The solution depends on the type of damage and the customer’s needs:
- Damage repair using our patented and certified heat-welding method
- Development and automation of processes and machinery for the custom repair of returnable plastic packaging elements for our clients
- Repair or replacement of accessories (legs, skids, hinges, …)
- Strengthening weak points, avoiding future damage
- Adapting standard objects to your needs
The Plastic Repair System Technical Department has accumulated a vast experience, and is capable of designing tailored solutions to each need and developing a solid maintenance and repair project for each client.
It depends on the type of object and the volume to be repaired, but on average, our clients save around 70% by avoiding the purchase of new objects.
Where is Plastic Repair System located?
Our central offices are located in Polígono Industrial Talluntxe II, Calle N, naves 18 y 20, 31192 Tajonar (Navarra). In addition, we have 3 plants in Spain (Orcoyen, Lleida and Benifaio), one plant in Mexico (Puebla) and one in Poland.
Cracks, breaks, holes, leaks, broken legs, skids or hinges, etc. Plastic Repair System repairs both structural serious and minor damage and offers a solution tailored to each need. We also reinforce weak points in the plastic structure to prevent future damage and adapt standard objects to your needs.
Choosing PRS means:
- An extension of the life of your plastic elements. We recover 100% the functionality of the object and at least 98% of its resistance.
- 70% cheaper compared to the replacement of new items
- Impotant contribution to the environtment: of 311 times less CO2 emissions with the repair
- 10 times faster compared to the replacement of new items
- Support for the labor and social inclusion of people with disabilities.